Accessibility at Artisan Church
Artisan Church welcomes everyone to our community. We are physically accessible and continuously working to become more accessible and inclusive. If you have a question about accessibility at Artisan or would like to request an accommodation to engage in church services or events, such as ASL interpretation, transportation, or assistive technology, please contact our Accessibility Team at email@example.com. Whenever possible, please make requests at least one week in advance so that we have the best opportunity to meet your needs.
Currently we provide:
- Accessible parking
- RTS bus stop directly at curb (Route 12 [PDF])
- Portable ramp (by request) for church outings/events
- Ramp to sanctuary platform with podium
- Moveable chairs in sanctuary and classrooms
- No stair steps throughout building
- Communion table (height of 24–48")
- Words to worship songs projected on overhead screens
- Coffee station (height of 24–48")
- Navigational signs (includes Braille) for exit, kitchen, closets, etc.
- Accessible restrooms with private stalls
- ASL interpretation provided for major holidays (Christmas, Easter) or upon request
- Transcripts available online for some sermons, additional transcripts upon request