We will worship in-person and online at 10:00am on Sunday mornings. The service will be streamed on Zoom and Facebook. If you miss us live on Sunday morning you can watch services archived on our Facebook page at any time. There will be no service Sunday, July 3rd.
COVID policies, effective February 27:
- In accordance with the latest change in regulation from New York State and in keeping with policies set by similarly cautious organizations in our region, masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals of all ages.
- Unvaccinated individuals are required to wear masks indoors.
- For those who are at higher risk, medical grade N95 masks offer excellent one-way protection. We will provide these masks upon request at our greeter station.
- Please only attend if you feel healthy. We ask that you stay home if you've experienced any symptoms of illness.
- We still strongly encourage all eligible people to get vaccinated—and to get their booster after six months!
Children's ministry will be offered for children in Pre-K through 5th grade. Nursery drop-off care is available for kids aged 1–4. Children will be checked into their classes upon arrival, stay in family groups, and remain for the entire service. Contact Jessie or see our Children's programming page for more info.
All children's ministry staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated and federally background checked.
ASL interpretation available upon request
To request ASL interpretation for one of our services, please email email@example.com.
(The portion below is from before the pandemic. Many of these details have changed temporarily. Let us know if you have questions.)
Our worship gatherings last about 90 minutes and blend modern content into an ancient, four-fold liturgical pattern: Gathering – Word – Table – Sending Forth.
Here are some of the elements you might experience in one of our gatherings: scripture read aloud, a creed recited together, meditative prayer, confessional prayer, congregational prayer, old hymns and new worship songs arranged by one of our bands in a variety of modern musical styles, silence, noise, art, and more.
Each service includes an engaging teaching on a scripture text or topic, followed by the sacrament of Communion—open to all those who seek to follow Jesus.
During the sermon, we offer wonderful age-appropriate ministry for children ages 0–9. Parents and caregivers are always welcome to keep their children with them in our sanctuary for the entire service if they prefer.