We are now open for in-person worship at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings at 1235 S. Clinton Ave. Services will continue to be streamed live on Zoom and Facebook. If you miss us live on Sunday morning you can watch services archived on our Facebook page at any time.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated people while indoors, including children in our children's ministry.
- Fully vaccinated people are not required to wear masks, although you may wear one if you prefer.
- Unvaccinated children remaining in the sanctuary with fully vaccinated family members may remove their masks once seated, at parent/guardian discretion. See below for info about drop-off children's ministry.
- Please only attend if you feel healthy. We ask that you stay home if you've experienced any symptoms of illness.
- We do not verify vaccination status. We trust our community to abide by these guidelines out of love and care for each other.
Changes from previous policies:
- We no longer have separate seating sections or chair pods in our sanctuary. There is plenty of space available for people who need to (or prefer to) practice social distancing, even with the chairs close together.
- Advance registration is no longer required for attendees in the sanctuary. Children participating in children's ministry, where space is still somewhat limited, can be registered at the link below.
Children's ministry will be offered for children in Pre-K through 5th grade. Nursery drop-off care is available for kids aged 1–4. Children will be checked into their classes upon arrival, stay in family groups, and remain for the entire service. Contact Jessie for more info.
All children's ministry staff and volunteers are fully vaccinated and federally background checked.
Because children's space is still somewhat limited, we ask you to sign up if you plan to drop your kids off. (They don't need to sign up if they're staying with you in the sanctuary.) Sign-ups are now managed using Planning Center. If you are having any problems with the sign-up system, we are here to help! Please email email@example.com.
- June 13: sign up here
ASL interpretation available upon request
To request ASL interpretation for one of our services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(The portion below is from before the pandemic. Many of these details have changed temporarily. Let us know if you have questions.)
Our worship gatherings last about 90 minutes and blend modern content into an ancient, four-fold liturgical pattern: Gathering – Word – Table – Sending Forth.
Here are some of the elements you might experience in one of our gatherings: scripture read aloud, a creed recited together, meditative prayer, confessional prayer, congregational prayer, old hymns and new worship songs arranged by one of our bands in a variety of modern musical styles, silence, noise, art, and more.
Each service includes an engaging teaching on a scripture text or topic, followed by the sacrament of Communion—open to all those who seek to follow Jesus.
During the sermon, we offer wonderful age-appropriate ministry for children ages 0–9. Parents and caregivers are always welcome to keep their children with them in our sanctuary for the entire service if they prefer.