Our worship gatherings follow a pattern that has guided Christian worship for centuries: the four-fold liturgy* of Gathering, Word, Table, and Sending Forth.
Here is an example of how that pattern might be applied at Artisan:
- Call to worship: a reading from Scripture or the early church
- Congregational singing: two hymns or songs
- Confession: a creed or confession of sin
- Passing of the peace and more congregational singing
- Congregational prayers
- Scripture readings
- Celebrating Communion; prayer with Prayer Team
- Closing congregational songs
* Did you know? Liturgy can be defined as “the work of the people”.