We are excited for a chance to be together in person* while the weather** is still warm enough for us to be outside. We will worship and reflect with songs, prayers, stories, and a brief biblical reflection. We'll also have a children's moment, and we'll be sent forth with a benediction. It will be simple and short, with an emphasis on the joy of being with each other and God.
Please plan to abide by the following guidelines. Remember: we love our neighbors by gathering safely and responsibly!
- Practice appropriate distancing: six feet of space is required between individuals who are not already regularly exposed to one another.
- Masks will be required. At this time, we aren't able to provide masks on site, so don't forget to bring yours! Little ones who struggle to keep masks on will need to stay close to caregivers who can help them be sure to keep appropriate distance while unmasked.
- Bring your own seat. Camp chairs and blankets are great options. You can also stand near the back if you prefer.
- Please only attend if you feel healthy. It is safest to stay home if you've experienced any symptoms of illness, including but not limited to: fever, shortness of breath, new cough, and new loss of taste or smell.
* If you can't join us in person, remember that we're still worshiping online each Sunday morning at 10 a.m.
** If we need to cancel for weather, we will update this page and post to our social media pages.
- The backyard at Artisan Church