Several of our ongoing partnerships with organizations in our community are no longer possible due to COVID. So during this season, we have sought to find other appropriate uses for our time and financial resources so that we can continue to live out our foundational value of justice despite the challenges we face. Read on to find out more about these temporary partners and how you can get involved!
- Helps women survivors of trafficking, abuse, and addiction find healing, hope, and freedom
- Artisan donated $250 toward the Love & Light Gala fundraiser
- Needs: donations to complete a safe home; see brightstarcommunity.org for more info
Clothing Drive for Migrant Farm Workers
- Helping local migrant farm workers stay warm in the coming months!
- Needs: gently used or new men’s clothing: coats, warm socks, hats, gloves, work boots
- Additional need: hand sanitizer and masks
- 5 area drop-off locations—see this page for full details
- RAIHN (Rochester Area Interfaith Housing Network) helps assists homeless families with shelter, food and housing. Currently serving 5 families/13 people.
- Needs: Our next RAIHN rotation will be November 15 to November 22. We will be providing some grocery items and gift cards to cover the cost of meals. Sign-up here or contact Jeanne to help.
- Additional need: Adopt-A-Family Holiday Program to provide holiday gifts for a family. Sign up by November 1 by contacting Lyanette Rivera 506-9050. Gifts due December 11.
St. Peter’s Kitchen
- A food program that has been serving Rochester for over 30 years
- Artisan donated 200 lbs. of food for this year’s Cider Days
- Needs: donations of holiday food or individual 8–12 oz. drinks; weekly or monthly volunteers
- See stpeterskitchen.org to learn more
South Wedge Food Program
- The South Wedge Food Program serves those in our community who are hungry
- The program began as a ministry of the former Calvary St. Andrew's and is now a project of the ROC SALT Center
- RAISE FUNDS! Participate in the virtual 5k November 6–8. Sign up with Team Artisan here.