Artisan’s small groups, called Greenhouses, are a place where Artisans can grow together toward authentic faith, practicing Artisan's values in a smaller context. Greenhouses are for people who are looking to deepen their connection with God and each other.
Each week, groups will delve into living out our faith together through scripture, prayer, and service.
Let us know if you're interested!
If you are interested in joining any of the following groups and would like to learn more, please fill out our Greenhouses interest form.
Fall 2017 Greenhouses
Greenhouses are gearing up for fall 2017. They start the week of September 17th and will go until the week of November 12th, the week before Thanksgiving Day.
Leaders, locations, and times (ordered by weeknight)
- Sundays at the Artisan building
- Sundays 5:00-7:00pm starting 9/24
- Led by Jessie and Courtney. This group is especially family friendly and meets at the Artisan church building, which is our most accessible location.
- Women's group at the Artisan Building
- Mondays 6:30–8:00pm
- Led by Tracey and Melody at the Artisan Church building, which is our most accessible location.
- Wednesdays off Culver
- Wednesdays 7:00-8:30pm
- Led by James Sconfitto at Steve Smith's home. Email James for more information or the address.
- Thursdays in East Irondequoit/North Winton
- Thursdays 6:30-8:00pm
- Led by Teresa and Tim Kneezel at their home. Email Teresa for more information and the location. This group is especially family friendly
If you have any questions about Artisan small groups, please feel free to contact James Sconfitto.