Donate quickly and securely using our online giving service, hosted at FellowshipOne.com. If you've never used this system before, it's simple to sign up:
- Create an account for yourself (Fellowship One accounts are for individuals, but don't worry, your donation will roll into your household donation totals).
- Provide your debit or credit card information and specify whether you want to give once or set up a recurring donation
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and Artisan.
- Simplicity: You will not need to remember if you gave this month or mail offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security: Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can't be lost or stolen.
- Online Statements: Creating an account in Fellowship One allows you to log in to view your household's giving—whether you donated online or at church.
- Helping Artisan: Online contributions require less processing from our administrative staff since the information is logged and deposited automatically.
Your information is held securely by the Fellowship One system. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
You can schedule new contributions at any time and can modify or cancel those contributions at any time prior to the date they are scheduled. Once the contribution has been processed, however, it cannot be canceled. If you have any problems or questions related to this, please contact us at email@example.com.
Proceed to Fellowship One →